Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Robbity Bobbity Craft Make and Take Night

Come join me for super night of craft fun!
How this works is you decide what projects you want to do then call or email me your order. After I get your cash or check for what you order, I purchase all your supplies and put a kit together for you! Then on Craft Make and Take Night, you pick up your kit at my house and put it together or take it home to put together! I cut the wood, sand, drill it and prepare it for you! I also will supply all the paint, brushes and any other necessary tools to put your project together! How great is that! This is a great way to get to know friends and make a fun project to take home or give away! This month features great ideas for Valentine Gifts! Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it! Your loved ones will be amazed at your talent to craft!

Date: February 1, 2008
Time: 6:00 p.m. Until you are done!
Where: 402 Spruce St.
Garden City, MO 64747

(This is where you can mail your payment, or you can bring it by, I need to have all payments in by January 25)

Email:robbylynn1975@yahoo.com
Phone:816-862-6163/801-885-7863

At Craft Make and Take Night I will have next month’s crafts ready for viewing and you can sign-up and pay then for your next month’s project!