Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Magnetic Board and Flower Magnets #0015


This was sooo fun to create! I've been dying to create something using this decorative iron piece that I found! And I also have been wanting to create some magnetic boards! So this is one that I came up with. 3 flower magnets are included. The Board is 12" x 9". The kit includes: board, metal magnet board, iron hanger, 4 tacks, ribbon, paint brush, (paint not included) and sand paper, 3 magnets, 3 flowers, 3 buttons and matching DMC floss, and one vinyl saying in black to go across the bottom (not shown in picture). Some great sayings are: Remember When, The Good Old Days, You are My Sunshine, Count Your Blessings, "Faith, Family, Friends", Scatter Sunshine, Love is Giving, Learning Life's Lessons. You can add your own as well, Just a short quote. When ordering specify your ribbon color, font and quote.


Kit: $18.12

Already Made: $24.12

Vinyl Saying: $1.50